Friday, March 9, 2012

New feature: Elementary ESL "Pin of the Day"

Welcome to my new blog!  I am busily collecting and organizing some really great ESL material for kids(I'm afraid I've been spending more time on Pinterest than working on developing this blog!).  It suddenly occurred to me that there is an easy way to update this blog AND maintain my newly found Pinterest obsession --I can post a "pin of the day!"

So here is today's pin (click on the link to see it):

Source: google.com via Laurie on Pinterest

http://pinterest.com/pin/244179611016538996/

It is a super fun idea for teaching vocabulary.  I might tweak it a bit for new speakers or younger kids (use images/pictures instead of just words), but it is a fun idea.  Definitely one to add to my "bag of tricks!"

Hope you enjoy the idea too!

No comments:

Post a Comment